Edge Revision Webinar: Economics of Globalisation
- AS, A-Level, IB
- AQA, Edexcel, OCR, IB, Eduqas, WJEC
Last updated 30 May 2018
Here is a recording and the slides from our revision webinar on the economics of globalisation.
Some of the aspects of the A level specifications on globalisation are as follows:
- Explain what is meant by globalisation
- Explain the characteristics of globalisation
- Explain the causes of globalisation / factors contributing to globalisation
- Evaluate the impact of globalisation and global companies on individual countries, governments, producers and consumers, workers and the environment
- Evaluate the impact of the performance of emerging economies on other economies.
- Explain how the pattern of global trade has changed over time
- Evaluate comparative advantage as an explanation of global trade patterns
- Explain how countries achieve international competitiveness