Free Online Induction Courses for new Year 12 Economists
We've updated and extended our popular online induction courses for students starting their new A-Level Economics courses!
The links to the AQA & Edexcel courses are below.
Each course features a series of 10 short, interactive videos which cover:
- What is economics?
- Important economic ideas
- Economics in the UK and globally
- How A-level Economics is structured
- How A-level Economics is assessed
- What the examiners are looking for - assessment objectives
- Introduction to the wider skills needed
- Quantitative skills - more detail
- Context and application skills - more detail
- Essential study skills for success in A-Level Economics
Here are the links. Please share them with your new Year 12 economists!