Extended Marketing Mix (7p's)
From the Reference Library
Printed revision guides to support effective preparation for important exams
All the key theories and models you need to know for AQA A Level Business are covered by this concise revision guide.
£6.00 (Free Shipping)
- Bartlett & Ghoshal Model
- Blake Mouton grid
- Bowman's Strategic Clock
- Carroll’s Corporate Social Responsibility Pyramid
- Elkington’s Triple Bottom Line
- Hackman & Oldham’s Job Characteristics Model
- Kotter & Schlesinger (Change Management)
- Lewin force-field analysis
- Maslow (Hierarchy of Needs)
- Porter's 5 Forces Model
- Porter's generic strategies
- STP Model (Segmentation Targeting Positioning)
- SWOT analysis
- Tannenbaum Schmidt continuum
- Taylor (Scientific Management)
- BTEC National Business Unit 3 Grade Booster Workshops
This intensive one-day revision workshop is designed to boost student performance in the BTEC National in Business Unit 3 exam.
- A Level Business Grade Booster Workshops (AQA)
Our AQA A Level Business Grade Booster workshops are designed to provide essential revision support to AQA Business students as they complete their preparation for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3.