Markets in Action: Free Context Practice Mats for A-Level Economics
Last updated 17 May 2021
Our new series of Context Practice Mats provide A-Level Economics student with invaluable practice at applying their economics theory in context. Here is the first in the series - and it is available as a FREE download!
Context Practice Mats are designed to be printed out on A3-sized paper to maximise their utility for students.
The five mini-case studies in this first resource are on Markets in Action and enable students to explore the Economics of:
- Coffee - an example of falling prices
- Gold - an example of rising prices
- Bitcoin - an example of speculative bubble and price crash
- Oranges - an example of volatile prices
- Rent in Paris - an example of maximum price
A full set of suggested answers to each activity is provided in the resource download.