In the News
305 Psychology Teachers Benefit From Free CPD Webinars
Last week tutor2u launched a new series of short, high-intensity CPD webinars, hosting sessions for AQA, Edexcel and IB Psychology Teachers. In total, 305 teachers took part in last week's webinars which not only provided teachers with an opportunity to network and engage with other Psychologists, but also gain lots of new teaching and learning resources to use in their lessons.
One teacher commented:
"I have gained more useful ideas/knowledge from these webinars than from any other CPD session. They are really insightful, interactive and full of 'get up and use' activities! I am amazed at what you guys at tutor2u are offering, I think the standards of teaching will improve and the grades will be better next year! You guys should be proud of what you are doing!"
Nearly all of this week's sessions were recorded, so if you didn't get an opportuntiy to take part in our live webinars, just click on the links below to watch the video and download the free resources.
- Getting to Grips with Teaching Edexcel A Level Psychology For the First Time
- How to Nail Your AQA A Level Psychology Planning for Year 2 With Smart Option Choices
- What You Really Need to Know if You Are Teaching Schizophrenia (AQA Paper 3) for the First Time
- From Abstract to Appendices -support your students with their IA reports (IB Diploma Psychology)
- Are your students ready for Year 2 Biopsych?
This week tutor2u will be hosting four new webinars, including:
- Edexcel AS Psychology: What The Examiner Said - And How to Respond for Summer 2017
- Getting to Grips with Teaching OCR A Level Psychology For the First Time
- Energizing Students in the Year 1 Psychology Classroom
- Practical Approaches to Teach Issues and Debates in Year 2 Psychology
To sign up any of this week's webinars, click here.
To keep up-to-date with the tutor2u Psychology team, follow us on Twitter@tutor2uPsych, Facebook(AQA) / OCR / Student or subscribe to the Psychology Daily Digest and get new content delivered to your inbox!