Leadership Lessons from the PepsiCo CEO
A sensational article here which provides a great synoptic example of so many core A Level Business concepts, particularly those relating to , leadership, business strategy and organisational culture.
Indra Nooyi has bee the CEO of PepsiCo for 11 years now. In this article she summarises what she has learned about running PepsiCo. Key topics covered in the article include:
- The need for a clear business vision
- Balancing short and long-term interests
- The increasing importance of sustainability as a key business goal
- Gaining external support from outside the business to help implement change in organisational culture
- The seven characteristics of a great leader: Vision. Persistence. Persuasion. Listening. Learning. Collaborating. Humility