Edexcel GCSE Business Grade Booster
Join the tutor2u subject experts for a full day of crucial exam technique and core topic revision, all delivered on the big cinema screen.
- Cinema Workshops
- Grade Booster
- 10.30am-3.15pm (Registration from 9.45am)
- £36.00 inc VAT
For Year 11 students preparing to Edexcel GCSE Business exams in 2024
Spring 2024 dates & locations
Book your places now for individual or group bookings
About the workshop
Our cinema workshops are designed and delivered by the trusted tutor2u subject teams, all of whom know what students need to succeed in the 2024 exams.
Each workshop has four fast-paced, interactive and fun sessions delivered in the cinema screen. You’ll take away lots of great advice on effective exam technique, and a fantastic workshop booklet packed with useful information.
Plus, you also get an enrolment on the supporting Grade Booster online course, providing hours of extra help all the way to your final exam.
Please note: this workshop is designed for Edexcel GCSE Business students only - it is not suitable for other exam boards such as AQA, eduqas or OCR.
Full day of engaged learning in a modern, multiplex cinema
Designed and delivered by the tutor2u subject experts
Dedicated workshop booklet packed with useful advice on exam technique
Enrolment on the supporting Grade Booster online course for your workshop
40% one-time discount code to use on any tutor2u printed resources
What we'll cover
- How to tackle non-contextualised / Section A explain questions
- Effective techniques to develop and strengthen application
- How to structure 6 mark analyse questions
- Practice questions for 3 and 6 markers & Be The Examiner
- The winning formula to structure strong 9 mark responses
- How to write detailed and balanced chains of argument
- How to make logical and fully justified recommendations
- Success in structuring 12 mark responses
- Analytical paragraph practice focussing on the interrelated nature of business
- Writing well reasoned and detailed conclusions
- Quickfire knowledge blast on core topics
- Building confidence in performing calculations
- Recapping the formulae & key quantitative skills
- Top tips for GCSE Business exam success
To provide an even more effective support for students, we support all our cinema workshops with a comprehensive online course which helps students from the moment they book their cinema place to the date of their final exam in the summer.
Each Grade Booster online course provides significant additional resources that complements what students cover during their cinema workshop. This combination of cinema + online course provides an unrivalled support for students as they prepare for summer 2024 exams.
Learn more about the online support
Graham Prior is Subject Lead for GCSE, A-Level Business, and IB Business and Management at tutor2u. He is an experienced teacher, examiner, head of department and author.
Mike is an experienced Head of Department, teacher and A-level Business examiner. Mike is also a popular presenter on tutor2u CPD courses and student workshops.
Susan Morris is an experienced GCSE and A-Level Business Teacher and Examiner