GCSE Business Grade Booster
Join our experienced presenters for a day of fast-paced revision & essential exam technique advice on the big cinema screen – supported by online help all the way though to your final exam paper.
- Cinema Workshops
- Grade Booster
- 10.30am-3.15pm (Registration from 9.45am)
- £35.00 (+VAT)
For Year 11 students preparing to take AQA or Edexcel GCSE Business exams in summer 2023
Spring 2023 dates & locations
Book your places now for individual or group bookings
About the workshop
Our cinema workshops are designed and delivered by experienced teacher and examiner presenters, all of whom have a deep understanding of what students need to focus on in order to succeed in the 2023 exams.
Each Grade Booster workshop runs from 10.30 a.m. until 3.10 p.m. with four sessions delivered in the cinema screen by our specialist presenters. Students have a short break during the morning and 50-60 mins to relax over lunch before returning for a fast-paced, intensive afternoon session!
Full day of engaged learning in a modern, multiplex cinema
Designed and delivered by highly experienced presenters
Dedicated workshop booklet
Free enrolment on Grade Booster Digital, the supporting online course
40% one-time discount code to use on any tutor2u printed resources
What we'll cover
- How to tackle non-contextualised / Section A explain questions
- Effective techniques to develop and strengthen application
- How to structure 6 mark analyse questions
- Practice questions for 3 and 6 markers & Be The Examiner
- The winning formula to structure strong 9 mark responses
- How to write detailed and balanced chains of argument
- How to make logical and fully justified recommendations
- Success in structuring 12 mark responses
- Analytical paragraph practice focussing on the interrelated nature of business
- Writing well reasoned and detailed conclusions
- Quickfire knowledge blast on core topics
- Building confidence in performing calculations
- Recapping the formulae & key quantitative skills
- Top tips for GCSE Business exam success
To provide an even more effective support for students, we are combining all our cinema workshops with a comprehensive online support course (Grade Booster Digital) which will help students from the moment they book their cinema place to the date of their final exam in the summer.
Each Grade Booster Digital course provides significant additional resources that complements what students cover during their cinema workshop. We’re confident that this combination of cinema + online course will provide an unrivalled support for students as they prepare for summer 2023 exams.
Learn more about the online support
Graham is Subject Lead for A-Level Business at tutor2u. He is an experienced Business teacher, examiner and author.
Jim Riley is the co-Founder and CEO of tutor2u. Prior to founding tutor2u with twin brother Geoff in 2000, Jim was Director of Strategy for Thomson Travel Group. Prior to this Jim spent 10 years with PwC. Jim is a Fellow of the ICAEW and holds an MBA from Bradford Business School.
Mike is an experienced Head of Department, teacher and A-level Business examiner. Mike is also a popular presenter on tutor2u CPD courses and student workshops.
Susan Morris is an experienced GCSE and A-Level Business Teacher and Examiner
Do you have any questions?
We're here to help. If you have any questions about any of our events, please email email@example.com.