A-Level Sociology Strong Foundations
Join our experienced presenters for a day of fast-paced revision & essential exam technique advice on the big cinema screen.
- Cinema Workshops
- Strong Foundations
- 10.30am-3.15pm (Registration from 9.45am)
- £36.00 inc VAT
For all Year 13 AQA A-Level Sociology students taking exams in 2024
About the workshop
Our cinema workshops are designed and delivered by experienced teacher and examiner presenters, all of whom have a deep understanding of what students need to focus on in order to succeed in the 2024 exams.
Each Strong Foundations workshop runs from 10.30am until 3.10pm with four sessions delivered in the cinema screen by our specialist presenters. Students have a short break during the morning and 50-60 mins to relax over lunch before returning for a fast-paced, intensive afternoon session!
Full day of engaged learning in a modern, multiplex cinema
Designed and delivered by highly experienced presenters
Dedicated workshop booklet
40% one-time discount code to use on any tutor2u printed resources
What we'll cover
- Students develop and practice the skill of application across a range of sociological topics, concepts and questions, including optional topics.
- Students develop and practice the skill of analysis with a specific focus on sociological research methods
- Students develop and practice the skill of evaluation, focusing on sociological theory and perspectives.
- This closing session has a topic focus with students attempting a range of knowledge retrieval activities focused on the core topic of Education.
Craig is an experienced A-Level and GCSE Sociology teacher, examiner, author and presenter.
Duncan is an experienced social science and humanities teacher, writer and senior examiner. He has taught Politics and Sociology A Level for many years and has a PhD in Social History.
Katie is an experienced Sociology teacher and examiner.