A-Level Psychology Strong Foundations
Join our experienced presenters for a day of fast-paced revision & essential exam technique advice on the big cinema screen.
- Cinema Workshops
- Strong Foundations
- 10.30am-3.15pm (Registration from 9.45am)
For Year 13 AQA A-Level Psychology students taking exams in 2024
About the workshop
Our cinema workshops are designed and delivered by experienced teacher and examiner presenters, all of whom have a deep understanding of what students need to focus on in order to succeed in the 2024 exams.
Each Strong Foundations workshop runs from 10.30am until 3.10pm with four sessions delivered in the cinema screen by our specialist presenters. Students have a short break during the morning and 50-60 mins to relax over lunch before returning for a fast-paced, intensive afternoon session!
Full day of engaged learning in a modern, multiplex cinema
Designed and delivered by highly experienced presenters
Dedicated workshop booklet
40% one-time discount code to use on any tutor2u printed resources
What we'll cover
- This session will focus on developing accuracy, use of specialist terminology and detail when demonstrating knowledge and understanding.
- This session will focus on making links between psychology and real life, getting to grips with stem scenarios, and application of debates to improve skills.
- This session will focus on using debates in written work, building effective discussions, and practicing selectivity
- This lively and engaging afternoon session lets students take part in research, handle data and performance data analysis. We conclude with the ultimate Psychology maths challenge!
Anne is a highly experienced teacher who was also Head of Psychology in a sixth form college for a number of years. In addition, Anne has many years experience as both an examiner and senior examiner for AQA.
Lara is an experienced AQA A-Level Psychology Teacher, Examiner and Presenter
Laura is an experienced Psychology teacher, examiner, author and presenter.