WOW! Business 2019 Delegate Resource Pack
This pack (digital only) comprises the teaching & learning resources provided to delegates attending the WOW! Business 2019 CPD course.
Available for immediate download after checkout
- Digital Resource
- Teaching Resource Packs
- GCSE, AS, A-Level, BTEC National
- AQA, Edexcel, OCR, Eduqas, WJEC
RESOURCES IN THIS PACK
The resources contained in this pack are:
- 54321 (Knowledge recall)
- A Cupful of Motivation (People - Motivation)
- Application and Analysis Grid (Skills focused)
- Barrys Budget (Finance - Budgets and variance analysis)
- Bike Traders (Globalisation)
- Blankety Blank (Application Skills focused)
- Blue Plaque (Activity Skills focused)
- Business Comic Strip (Skills focused)
- Business Influences (External Influences)
- Chirpy Connections (Skills focused)
- Consequences (Skills focused)
- Contrasting contexts (Application skills)
- CostLess Stakeholder Grid (Stakeholders)
- Crispin's Cash Flow (Cash Flow)
- Crispy Capacity (Operations)
- Critical Cocktails (Operations - Critical Path Analysis)
- Crumbs - Marketing Challenge (Marketing)
- DEBATE evaluation planning sheets (Skills focused)
- Devils Advocate (Skills focused)
- Dicey Interest Rates (Interest Rates)
- Dotty Share Prices (Shares and share prices)
- Essentially E-Commerce (Marketing)
- Evaluation - Easy as ABC (Skills focused)
- Fake News - Definitions (Knowledge recall)
- Functional Areas Slot Machine (Knowledge recall and skills)
- Kinaesthetic Marketing Mapping (Market Mapping)
- Location Calculation Evaluation (Finance - Decision making)
- Model elevator pitch (Key business models Ansoff, Porter etc)
- Mr T's Break-Even (Finance)
- Object-ivity (Skills focused)
- On the Buzzer (Knowledge recall)
- Pass the Buck Finance (Budgets and variance analysis)
- Paul and Pams Prom (Budgets and variance analysis)
- Porters Five Forces Top Trumps (Porters Five Forces)
- Prediction (Knowledge recall)
- Production Line Challenge (Operations)
- Quadominoes (PPT Game) (Knowledge recall)
- Revision Cue Cards (Knowledge recall)
- Rotating Squares (Skills focused)
- Running Man (Knowledge recall)
- Simon Says (Induction activity/enterprise)
- Timed Terminology (Knowledge recall)
- Wilf's Wheel of Learning (Teacher toolkit)
- Woggle (Knowledge recall)
If your purchase is available as an 'Instant Download' and you choose this format, your resources will be available for download immediately after checkout within your mytutor2u account. If you do not already have an account, you will create one as part of the checkout process.
If your purchase is available as a 'Printed Resource', tutor2u uses DPD to deliver your resources.
In most cases, it will arrive the following day (if ordered before 3pm), but at busy times can take up to 3 working days. You will receive tracking information usually via email to track your parcel(s).
The office is open Monday to Friday, so any orders placed after 3pm on a Friday or at the weekend, will not be shipped until the following Monday.
Due to the nature of our digital resources, we do not normally offer any refunds for materials purchased from us. Our materials are not sold with digital rights protection - you are able to use them straightaway without password protection.
Each of our learning resources has a sample, extract, preview or detailed description supplied which clearly describes the content and purpose of each item. This gives you - the customer - a clear understanding of what you are purchasing.
Due to immediate access of digital resources, no refunds will be offered.
If you are unhappy with the content of your tutor2u resources, please let us know why and we will do all that is reasonable to meet your requirements.
If you have received damaged merchandise then we will ship another free of charge.
We will endeavour to arrange the appropriate refund or return within 7 working days of the matter being notified to our office.
To contact the tutor2u office about your transaction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01937 848885.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
School network license
This licence permits you to make the resource available to all student and staff in the subscribing institution, either in digital and/or print form (including photocopying).
The resource may be distributed via a secure virtual learning environment, however it must not be made available on any public or insecure website or other platform.
The resource may not be distributed to other institutions that are members of the same academy chain or similar organisation; each individual institution must have a separate school network licence.