Psychology Weekly Update & Newsletter
It was another busy week on the Psychology Channel, with more new products added to the Digital Store, 19 new blog posts and the second in our series of 2017 Student Webinars. Here's a roundup of last week's news, just in case you missed anything and a handy newsletter to download and pass onto your colleagues and students.
NEW DIGITAL RESOURCES
The following new products were added to the Digital Store last week:
- Individual Lesson Solutions – Attachment
- Webinar Resource Bundle – Issues & Debates: Idiographic and Nomothetic Approaches
There were 19 new blog entries added to the site, including some fantastic news articles, free resources and responses from AQA.
- An Interactive Atlas of The Brain
- Why Children Need Their Mothers
- Ex-World Champion Boxer Ricky Hatton Describes His Battle with Depression
- Number of Teachers Signed Off with Stress Hits All-Time High
- Exercise: Love It or Hate It?
- Who Looks After the President’s Mental Health?
- Free Resource: Creating Evaluation Burgers in The Classroom
- STEM Starter: Explanations of Attachment
- STEM Starter: Relationship Breakdown
- Announcing the A-Level Psychology Teacher Café
- tutor2u Psychology Network Meetings
- Q&A from AQA: Incorrect Information in Endorsed Textbooks
- Q&A from AQA: Biopsychology - Shift Work & Jet Lag
- Q&A from AQA: 12 Mark Essays in Year 2
- Q&A from AQA: Evaluation in Biopsychology
- Using Play-Doh In Biopsychology Lessons
- Mental Health Mates: Walking Your Way to Sanity
- NEW: A-Level Psychology Grade Booster Workshop (AQA & OCR)
- NEW: A-Level Psychology Flying Start Workshop
WEBINARSThis week we launched the first of our 2017 student webinars: AQA A-Level Student Webinar: Idiographic and Nomothetic Approaches. Don’t worry if you missed the webinar because you can access the recording and resources by clicking here.
THIS WEEK & COMING SOON
- Tuesday 17th January @6:00pm GMT: AQA A-Level Student Webinar: Ethical Implications & Social Sensitivity
- Wednesday 18th January @6:30pm GMT: AQA A-Level Student Webinar: Social Influence Recap
- Thursday 9thand Friday 10thFebruary: A Level Psychology Department Results Booster - Summer 2017 Teacher CPD Event. To find out more or to book, click here.
- March-May (Various Dates/Locations): Flying Start (Year 12) Conference and Grade Booster (Year 13) Conference. To find our more or to book, click here.
To keep up-to-date with the tutor2u Psychology team, follow us on Twitter @tutor2uPsych, Facebook AQA / OCR / Edexcel / Student or subscribe to the Psychology Daily Digest and get new content delivered to your inbox!