tutor2u Health & Social Care Contributor: BTEC Tech Award
tutor2u, Remote (UK)
- Job type
- Casual (Part time)
- Remote (UK)
- On application
- Closing date
- Interview date(s)
- To be confirmed
- Start date
About the role
We are looking for experienced teachers who would like to help us develop a range of digital and printed resources for the BTEC Tech Award in Health and Social Care (2022 specification).
These resources include:
- Teacher CPD, to include hosting live and digital CPD courses
- Lesson and homework resources to include topic worksheets, knowledge and homework books
- Practice exam papers and mark schemes
- End of topic tests and mark schemes
- Revision aids including revision guides and flashcards
- Topic PowerPoints
- Teaching and learning packs to include activities to deliver the content, engage and challenge learners
Teaching colleagues wishing to join the team, should have an extensive subject knowledge and a thorough understanding of the demands of the BTEC Tech Award in Health and Social Care.
You should be able to demonstrate an ability to write accurately and in a clear, concise manner. For the development of practice exam papers, we seek colleagues who have examiner experience and a full understanding of the assessment process.
Please note, contributors work on a project-by-project basis. Contributor fees vary according to the nature of the resource being created.
Find out more or apply
To express an interest in getting involved, please email the HSC team on email@example.com
Please include details of your teaching and examining experience, what areas of resource development you would like to get involved in and why you think your experience would be suitable. We ask that potential contributors also include a sample lesson resource.