Essential Edexcel GCSE Business
This course provides a comprehensive and resource-packed guide to the structure of the Edexcel GCSE Business specification, how students are assessed and aims to support the planning and delivering of the course content.
- Face-to-face CPD
- 1 day (10am to 3.15pm)
£315.00 inc VAT
All non-specialist, early career or inexperienced teachers delivering the Edexcel GCSE Business specification.
Friday July 5th 2024
London - The Clermont Hotel (Charing Cross)£315.00 inc VAT
About the course
Please note that this CPD course contains some resources/content from Success in Edexcel GCSE Business.
What we'll cover
- A forensic overview of how the specification is structured, how it is assessed and how contexts are selected for each paper
- A detailed exploration of how students should structure their answers to the different question types in Edexcel GCSE Business
- A walk through of different resources that can help students maximise their marks in short answer and case study questions
- We delve into some resources to support the teaching of tricky topics
- An overview of common misconceptions linked to the course content and strategies to help students avoid these errors
- An examination of the quantitative skill requirements for Edexcel GCSE Business
- An overview of different resources and strategies that can help students maximise their marks in quantitative skills questions
The tutor2u approach to CPD
A full day of CPD designed and delivered by experienced subject specialists
Practical, ready-to-use resources that you can put to use and share with colleagues as soon as you return to the classroom
A chance to have your questions answered, and teaching problems solved
An invaluable opportunity to share ideas and experiences with colleagues from other centres and to build a network of contacts
Refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch
All attendees receive a 20% one-time discount code to use on any tutor2u print or digital resources
Graham Prior is Subject Lead for GCSE, A-Level Business, and IB Business and Management at tutor2u. He is an experienced teacher, examiner, head of department and author.