Development Economics | Interactive Context Assessment Mats
- A Level, IB
- AQA, Edexcel, OCR, IB, Eduqas, WJEC
Last updated 17 May 2021
Development Economics is the focus of this series of five interactive worksheets that help students practice putting applying their A-Level Economics in a variety of contexts.
The contexts provided in this Development Economics resource cover:
- TIMOR-LESTE: example of export-led industrialisation and primary product dependency
- NIGERIA: example of a recipient of a World Bank loan
- THE PHILIPPINES: example of rapid population growth, human capital and savings gaps
- SOMALIA: example foreign aid and corruption
- ST LUCIA: example of fair-trade and tourism
Each context assessment mat is provided in interactive pdf format, with boxes for students to type their responses, enabling them to save and upload them to your remote learning platform.
Suggested answers are provided for each assessment mat.
You might also like
Exam support for 2022
Online Grade Booster Courses for A-Level Exams in May & June 2022
Exam technique, advance information support, live revision and more from the tutor2u subject specialist teams