Success In AQA A-Level Psychology
Resources and approaches to support effective revision and exam technique for AQA A-Level Psychology exams in summer 2024.
- Face-to-face CPD
- Success In
- 1 day (10am to 3.15pm)
- £245.00 (+VAT)
All teachers supporting Year 13 students taking AQA A-Level Psychology in summer 2024
Wednesday July 5th 2023
London - The Clermont Hotel (Charing Cross)
About the course
This course is focused on providing practical guidance and resources to help students maximise their exam performance in the AQA A-Level Psychology exam units.
Drawing on the recommendations from the 2022 examiner reports and other exam board guidance, our subject experts will be on hand to guide you on areas to focus on to help plan revision and exam practice lessons during the lead up to the exams, to ensure maximum success in the 2024 series.
Success In AQA A-Level Psychology will follow a paper-by-paper structure and will include support for all question types. This will also provide an excellent opportunity for networking, discussion and sharing good practice.
(Please note that this course is a re-run of the February 2023 CPD course of the same name)
What we'll cover
- We'll explore the previous exam series and reports, reviewing the areas that students do well in and those areas that they struggle with.
- We'll discuss insights from exam report scrutiny and explore ideas and priorities for the year ahead.
- A demonstration and exploration of various strategies for teaching, learning and assessment in AQA A Level Psychology.
- We review new teaching resources and ideas, and methods of effective assessment that avoid adding to your marking pile!
- There will also be networking opportunities and time for you to showcase your ideas and contributions.
- A session focused on standardisation, improving confidence with marking, and ways to use such activities with students.
The tutor2u approach to CPD
A full day of CPD designed and delivered by experienced subject specialists
Practical, ready-to-use resources that you can put to use and share with colleagues as soon as you return to the classroom
A chance to have your questions answered, and teaching problems solved
An invaluable opportunity to share ideas and experiences with colleagues from other centres and to build a network of contacts
Refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch
Jess has worked as a teacher of psychology for over 15 years and during that time has been a Head of department. In addition, Jess has experience as an examiner for AQA as well as working for Pixl6.
Laura is an experienced Psychology teacher, examiner, author and presenter.
About Success In
Focused on exam performance. Designed to help teachers maximise their students' performance in external exams.
We're here to help. If you have any questions about any of our events, please email email@example.com.