Theory & Methods: AQA A Level Sociology Topic Essays (20 Marks)
This collection of exemplar essays cover a wide range of 20-mark essay questions on Theory & Methods. Each comes with commentary from a senior examiner.
Available for immediate download after checkout
- Digital Resource
- Worked Answers
The essays contained in this resource are:
Applying material from Item C and your own knowledge...
- Evaluate the usefulness of functionalist approaches to our understanding of society
- Evaluate the usefulness of Marxist approaches to our understanding of society
- Evaluate the usefulness of feminist approaches to our understanding of society
- Evaluate the usefulness of interactionist approaches to our understanding of society
- Evaluate the view that structural theories are limited in their understanding of society today
- Evaluate the view that sociology should be value free in its research
- Evaluate the view that sociology is, and should be, a scientific discipline
- Evaluate the claim that society has entered into a postmodern age
- Evaluate the claim that positivist methodologies are of limited usefulness in our understanding of contemporary society
- Evaluate the claim that the main purpose of sociological research should be to inform government policy to tackle social issues
If your purchase is available as an 'Instant Download' and you choose this format, your resources will be available for download immediately after checkout within your mytutor2u account. If you do not already have an account, you will create one as part of the checkout process.
If your purchase is available as a 'Printed Resource', tutor2u uses DPD to deliver your resources.
In most cases, it will arrive the following day (if ordered before 3pm), but at busy times can take up to 3 working days. You will receive tracking information usually via email to track your parcel(s).
The office is open Monday to Friday, so any orders placed after 3pm on a Friday or at the weekend, will not be shipped until the following Monday.
Due to the nature of our digital resources, we do not normally offer any refunds for materials purchased from us. Our materials are not sold with digital rights protection - you are able to use them straightaway without password protection.
Each of our learning resources has a sample, extract, preview or detailed description supplied which clearly describes the content and purpose of each item. This gives you - the customer - a clear understanding of what you are purchasing.
Due to immediate access of digital resources, no refunds will be offered.
If you are unhappy with the content of your tutor2u resources, please let us know why and we will do all that is reasonable to meet your requirements.
If you have received damaged merchandise then we will ship another free of charge.
We will endeavour to arrange the appropriate refund or return within 7 working days of the matter being notified to our office.
To contact the tutor2u office about your transaction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01937 848885.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
School network license
This licence permits you to make the resource available to all student and staff in the subscribing institution, either in digital and/or print form (including photocopying).
The resource may be distributed via a secure virtual learning environment, however it must not be made available on any public or insecure website or other platform.
The resource may not be distributed to other institutions that are members of the same academy chain or similar organisation; each individual institution must have a separate school network licence.