Methods in Context: AQA A Level Sociology Topic Essays (20 Marks)
This resource provides a series of exemplar 20-mark essays for questions on Methods in Context.
Available for immediate download after checkout
- Digital Resource
- Worked Answers
The Methods in Context questions covered by this digital resource are:
- Applying material from Item A and your knowledge of research methods…
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of closed questionnaires for the study of gender and subject choice
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of field experiments for the study of teacher labelling in classrooms
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of group interviews for the study of class differences in educational achievement
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of laboratory experiments for the study of teachers’ expectations of pupils
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of non-participant observations for the study of the impact of setting on educational achievement
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of official statistics for the study of attendance within schools
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of official statistics for the study of educational achievement amongst different ethnic groups
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of participant observations for the study of anti-school subcultures
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of postal questionnaires for the study of parents’ attitudes towards their child’s education
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of unstructured interviews for the study of gender identities within schools
If your purchase is available as an 'Instant Download' and you choose this format, your resources will be available for download immediately after checkout within your mytutor2u account. If you do not already have an account, you will create one as part of the checkout process.
If your purchase is available as a 'Printed Resource', tutor2u uses DPD to deliver your resources.
In most cases, it will arrive the following day (if ordered before 3pm), but at busy times can take up to 3 working days. You will receive tracking information usually via email to track your parcel(s).
The office is open Monday to Friday, so any orders placed after 3pm on a Friday or at the weekend, will not be shipped until the following Monday.
Due to the nature of our digital resources, we do not normally offer any refunds for materials purchased from us. Our materials are not sold with digital rights protection - you are able to use them straightaway without password protection.
Each of our learning resources has a sample, extract, preview or detailed description supplied which clearly describes the content and purpose of each item. This gives you - the customer - a clear understanding of what you are purchasing.
Due to immediate access of digital resources, no refunds will be offered.
If you are unhappy with the content of your tutor2u resources, please let us know why and we will do all that is reasonable to meet your requirements.
If you have received damaged merchandise then we will ship another free of charge.
We will endeavour to arrange the appropriate refund or return within 7 working days of the matter being notified to our office.
To contact the tutor2u office about your transaction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01937 848885.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
School network license
This licence permits you to make the resource available to all student and staff in the subscribing institution, either in digital and/or print form (including photocopying).
The resource may be distributed via a secure virtual learning environment, however it must not be made available on any public or insecure website or other platform.
The resource may not be distributed to other institutions that are members of the same academy chain or similar organisation; each individual institution must have a separate school network licence.