Development Economics Teaching Resource Pack for AQA A-Level Economics
This digital resource pack provides AQA A-Level Economcis teachers with everything they need to teach the development economics elements of the AQA specification.
Available for immediate download after checkout
- Digital Resource
- Teaching Resource Packs
ABOUT THIS DIGITAL RESOURCE
This resource comprises
- 3 background knowledge review worksheets with suggested answers – check that students have all the prerequisite knowledge required before tackling the development economics syllabus
- 7 country profile worksheets, guiding students through the key features of 7 tutor2u Country Profile videos – perfect for independent learning or homework
- 16 exam shorts from across the development economics topic – test student knowledge at the same time as practising exam technique
- 6 games and activities from the vault, for livening up lessons
- Teaching PowerPoints containing all of the key content along with discussion activities for use in the classroom – perfectly targeted at the specification
- Over 40 PowerPoint games to help teachers integrate data and build contextual awareness whilst having fun
- A teaching guide
If your purchase is available as an 'Instant Download' and you choose this format, your resources will be available for download immediately after checkout within your mytutor2u account. If you do not already have an account, you will create one as part of the checkout process.
If your purchase is available as a 'Printed Resource', tutor2u uses DPD to deliver your resources.
In most cases, it will arrive the following day (if ordered before 3pm), but at busy times can take up to 3 working days. You will receive tracking information usually via email to track your parcel(s).
The office is open Monday to Friday, so any orders placed after 3pm on a Friday or at the weekend, will not be shipped until the following Monday.
Due to the nature of our digital resources, we do not normally offer any refunds for materials purchased from us. Our materials are not sold with digital rights protection - you are able to use them straightaway without password protection.
Each of our learning resources has a sample, extract, preview or detailed description supplied which clearly describes the content and purpose of each item. This gives you - the customer - a clear understanding of what you are purchasing.
Due to immediate access of digital resources, no refunds will be offered.
If you are unhappy with the content of your tutor2u resources, please let us know why and we will do all that is reasonable to meet your requirements.
If you have received damaged merchandise then we will ship another free of charge.
We will endeavour to arrange the appropriate refund or return within 7 working days of the matter being notified to our office.
To contact the tutor2u office about your transaction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01937 848885.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
School network license
This licence permits you to make the resource available to all student and staff in the subscribing institution, either in digital and/or print form (including photocopying).
The resource may be distributed via a secure virtual learning environment, however it must not be made available on any public or insecure website or other platform.
The resource may not be distributed to other institutions that are members of the same academy chain or similar organisation; each individual institution must have a separate school network licence.