Would you like to contribute to the next issue of Health & Social Care Update?
Thousands of copies of our new Level 2 and Level 3 H&SC Update Magazines have now hit the desks of students across the country!
Would you like to contribute to the next issue? We will accept contributions from teachers, lecturers, health and social care professionals and students.
Whether you want to write for one of our regular features:
- Big Ideas in H&SC - covering principles of practice in H&SC
- What did we Learn from - looking at lessons learned from local, national or international events
- Focus on Careers - different level jobs within a sector
- Deep Dive Into - detailed topic explainers
- Take your Learning Further - ideas to stimulate learning and passion for H&SC outside the classroom
Or you have an idea of your own, we would love to hear from you; just email email@example.com
There is still time to enter our 6Cs competition.
The 6Cs competition is open to all students at KS4 and KS5 (14-18 years), with a closing date of Monday 5th June.
If you haven't ordered your free copies of Issue 1 of the magazine (just pay p&p), you will need to hurry!
Health & Social Care Update Magazines for Level 2 and Level 3