Free Health & Social Care Update Magazines
Celebrate Friday by ordering your free copies of the latest issues of the Health & Social Care Update Magazine!
The autumn/winter issues of the Level 2 and Level 3 magazines are now available to order and they are bigger and better than the first issue!
- Health & Social Care Update Magazine (Level 2) - Autumn / Winter 2023 Edition
- Health & Social Care Update Magazine (Level 3) - Autumn / Winter 2023 Edition
Both magazines contain articles on:
- person-centred care
- BSL Act 2022
- cardiovascular disease
- careers in children's healthcare, including an interview with a student children's nurse.
The Level 3 magazine has additional content on:
- children's social care reform
- women's health
- UCAS personal statement and university interview advice
- UK Biobank research
- features on two amazing former BTEC students that now work in exciting roles with the NHS!
Send us your photos
For future feel good Friday blog posts, we would love you to send us your photos of your students, colleagues (and pets) reading the magazines!
Perhaps you could showcase all your students reading their magazines in your fabulous classroom or school library? Maybe your SLT members could have a quick read at their next team meeting? Or hand out copies at your 6th form open evening?