Teacher of Psychology
Jumeirah College, DubaiSchool website
Posted 8th January 2019
- A competitive tax free salary as part of an excellent remuneration package
- Job location:
- Closing date:
- 1st February 2019 9 days left to apply
- Interview date(s):
- To be confirmed
- Start date:
- 1st September 2019
Jumeirah College are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Psychology with Sociology to join the College from September 2019.
The successful candidate will work in an exceptional department which is both extremely popular and successful. In 2018 the GCSE results were 94.8% A*- C. A level results were 100% A*- C 65% of which were A*-A.
We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification(a B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent) with exceptional subject knowledge and experience of leading a high performing teaching team
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England
- Experience teaching GCSE and A-Level or equivalent
- A proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching
- The willingness to commit to Extra Curricular activities
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including competitive tax free salary, furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa costs, baggage allowance, annual flight allowance and free school places for up to two dependants.
How to apply
To apply for this role, email your resume to Brenda Farrell, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of all applications must include the job title and the job reference number (2945). The closing date for applications is 1st February 2019.
Name: Brenda Farrell, HR
Advertise your teaching vacancy
Much cheaper & more effective than TES or the Guardian. Reach the audience you really want to apply for your teaching vacancy by posting directly to our website and related social media audiences.
Hear about new jobs
Be the first to hear about new jobs by signing up for our email alerts.