Teacher & Lesson Developer (FT)
Winland Academy Ltd
Posted 4th May 2018
- To be negotiated
- Job location:
- Closing date:
- Interview date(s):
- To be confirmed
- Start date:
Winland Academy is the only UK-based organisation that focuses on providing tailored GCSE & ALevel tutoring for Chinese students. Under the core philosophy of 'Fill the Gaps', we have developed a series of GCSE & A-Level courses for students who want to improve their grades and learning methods and wish to apply for a top-tier university in the future. For several years we have been dedicated to providing online tutoring to international students across the world. These courses are tailored to improve students' overall English language ability, English critical thinking, and English academic writing ability, core course learning capacity and academic skills. Such creative courses help them to adapt to UK's A level educational system, and meet the academic requirements.
UK Cloud Primary School is our new project. Our brand new service provides personalised online tutoring for Key Stage 1 & 2 pupils from China. We are currently recruiting a qualified UK teacher to develop the teaching resource database and give live-streamed lessons for this project.
The Role: Teacher & Lesson Developer
* Create innovative and engaging teaching resources through both practical and
* Constantly review the teaching resource database and make improvements
* Deliver engaging KS1 & 2 lessons online to Chinese pupils
* Conduct regular assessments for pupils
* Provide formative feedback to pupils and parents
* You must possess QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) to apply for this role
* PGCE in Primary Education (QTS) or Primary Education with QTS – BA (Hons) or
Bachelor of Education Honours Degree Primary BEd (Hons) (with QTS)
* Secure knowledge of the current National Curriculum (KS1 & 2 framework)
* Good knowledge of ICT in the classroom environment
* NQTs or teachers with relevant post qualification experience with also be considered
How to apply
If you are interested in the above working opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject. However, we are sorry that we are only able to respond to qualified Candidates. If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 3 weeks then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.
For more vacancies in our organisation, please go to https://www.indeedjobs.com/winland-academy-ltd/_hl/en_GB
Name: HR Department
Address: Winland Academy Ltd, 53 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PT
Advertise your teaching vacancy
Much cheaper & more effective than TES or the Guardian. Reach the audience you really want to apply for your teaching vacancy by posting directly to our website and related social media audiences.
Hear about new jobs
Be the first to hear about new jobs by signing up for our email alerts.