Examiner - GCE A Level - Business Studies (2016 Specification)
Posted 29th March 2018
- On application
- Job location:
- Home based
- Closing date:
- Interview date(s):
- The training required to mark as an examiner will take place between May and June.
- Start date:
- The marking period is between May - July.
Welcome to Pearson, the world's leading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and bench-marked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.
We are also looking for:
- To mark accurately and consistently to ensure overall standards are maintained
- To submit samples to your Team Leader at designated times
- To ensure milestones for marking are adhered to
- To ensure all administration is completed as specified
- You will have one academic year's worth of teaching experience:
- a. within the last 8 years
- b. within the relevant qualification and subject
- c. since qualifying as a teacher
- You will have a degree or equivalent
- You will be a qualified teacher
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure
- You will have the ability to meet deadlines
- You will have a high level of subject knowledge in order to apply the mark schem
How to apply
To take advantage of this opportunity complete our online application
Advertise your teaching vacancy
Much cheaper & more effective than TES or the Guardian. Reach the audience you really want to apply for your teaching vacancy by posting directly to our website and related social media audiences.
Hear about new jobs
Be the first to hear about new jobs by signing up for our email alerts.