Posted 31st October 2016
- To be confirmed
- Job location:
- Closing date:
- No closing date
- Interview date(s):
- To be confirmed
- Start date:
We are looking for experienced and highly knowledgeable teachers of Economics who would like to work with tutor2u in developing a comprehensive range of A level standard digital and printed resources.
These resources are likely to include:
* Lesson and homework resources (e.g. worksheets, multiple-choice tests, topic tests)
* Exam practice materials
* Revision Aids
Teaching colleagues wishing to join the tutor2u Economics team must have extensive subject expertise including a degree in Economics, a thorough understanding of the demands of the A-Level specification and, most importantly, a passion for making the subject come alive.
You should be able to demonstrate an ability to write accurately and in a clear, concise manner. For the development of exam practice materials, we seek colleagues who have examiner experience and a full understanding of the assessment process.
You will be commissioned on a project by project basis. Contributor remuneration varies according to the nature of resource being created.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of the tutor2u Economics team, please email Ruth (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with:
* a CV that details your teaching and/or examining experience
* a short covering note highlighting how you meet our requirements
* a brief outline of an outstanding Economics lesson that you have delivered or plan to deliver
* an example of a resource that you have designed for use in a lesson or homework (no more than 2 sides of A4)
Name: Ruth Tarrant
Advertise your teaching vacancy
Much cheaper & more effective than TES or the Guardian. Reach the audience you really want to apply for your teaching vacancy by posting directly to our website and related social media audiences.
Hear about new jobs
Be the first to hear about new jobs by signing up for our email alerts.