A-level Teacher (FT/PT)
Winland Academy Ltd
Posted 4th May 2018
- To be negotiated
- Job location:
- Closing date:
- Interview date(s):
- To be arranged
- Start date:
A-level Teacher (Mandarin speaking preferred, FT/PT) for Chinese students in subjects Economics/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics
Winland Academy is the only UK-based organisation that focuses on providing tailored GCSE & ALevel tutoring for Chinese students. Under the core philosophy of 'Fill the Gaps', we have developed a series of GCSE & A-Level courses for students who want to improve their grades and learning methods and wish to apply for a top-tier university in the future. For several years we have been dedicated to providing online tutoring to international students across the world. These courses are tailored to improve students' overall English language ability, English critical thinking, and English academic writing ability, core course learning capacity and academic skills. Such creative courses help them to adapt to UK's A level educational system, and meet the academic requirements.
UK Cloud Primary School is our new project. Our brand new service provides personalised online tutoring for Key Stage 1 & 2 pupils from China. We are currently recruiting a qualified UK teacher to develop the teaching resource database and give live-streamed lessons for this project.
We are currently recruiting A-level teachers in subject
Economics/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics teachers for Chinese students.
The Role: A-Level Teachers（Mandarin Speaking Required, PT & FT）
* You are required to give clear lectures and supplementary tutorials in specific area;
* Be a competitive individual who is self-motivated and has excellent teaching skills, enthusiasm and patience;
* Able to deliver distance online teaching, including online conversation and delivering, online video recording and online questioning and answering, etc;
* Able to use spare time to deal with students’ enquiries, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of students’ progresses.
* Prepared and deliver lessons to a range of classes with different number of students.
* Specialised in Economics/Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Biology or have good knowledge of related subjects;
* Able to deliver at least 4 hours teaching per week;
* Excellent English;
* Teaching experience in A-levels, GCSEs, IBs or APs is preferred, but not required.
* Mandarin speaking required
* Flexible working hours: Part-time work arrangement depends on the course timetable;
* Flexible working locations: allowed to work everywhere around the UK (can work at home);
* Have the ability to contribute to working effectively as a team;
How to apply
If you are interested in the above working opportunity, please send your CV, cover letter and expected salary to email@example.com. However, we are sorry that we are only able to respond to qualified Candidates. If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 3 weeks then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.
For more vacancies in our organisation, please go to https://www.indeedjobs.com/winland-academy-ltd/_hl/en_GB
Name: HR Team
Address: Winland Academy Ltd 53 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PT
Advertise your teaching vacancy
Much cheaper & more effective than TES or the Guardian. Reach the audience you really want to apply for your teaching vacancy by posting directly to our website and related social media audiences.
Hear about new jobs
Be the first to hear about new jobs by signing up for our email alerts.