Unit 4 Macro: Links on International Financial Flows and Development
Here is a series of links to recently available resources on international financial flows and their impact on growth and development
· A new Africa: are current development models still viable? (Guardian, December 2012)
· Africa must do more to profit from China (BBC news, viewpoint, Solange Guo Chatelard, May 2012)
· Africa: The infrastructure that actually drives growth (BBC World Business, July 2012)
· China and Africa look to boost trade (BBC news, video, July 2012)
· China at the centre of global illegal timber trade, NGO says (Reuters, November 2012)
· China defends Africa economic and trade role (BBC news, December 2010)
· China in Africa: Partner or plunderer? (BBC Africa Debate 55 mins, May 2012)
· Free trade: Way ahead ‘is openness, not protectionism’ (FT, May 2012)
· Growing Africa 'must diversify' (BBC World Business, May 2011)
· Millennium development goals (Guardian news articles on progress towards MDG targets)
· Millennium Development Goals (World Bank Home)
· Protectionism – is it on the way back? (BBC news, September 2012)
· Protectionism in West may push Chinese investors elsewhere-bank chief (Reuters, November 2012)
· Tackling Africa's economic problems (BBC World Business, May 2011)
Designed to support Year 12 students in the first year of taking A Level Economics, our Flying Start Student Workshops focus on the core Year 1 teaching content and assessment skills.
Our A Level Economics Grade Booster workshops are designed to provide essential revision support to all A Level Economics students as they complete their preparation for the three terminal papers...
Practice papers for Edexcel Economics 1 Year 1 (AS) - two sets of each paper.
Get your copy of the superb series teaching & learning resources (print and digital) provided to delegates on the recent tutor2u Teaching Labour Market Economics at A Level course.
- More premium resources ›
Pearson Edexcel, Nationwide (Home working)
Dubai College, Dubai
Guanghua Cambridge International School, Shanghai, Yangpu District,Shanghai
- Browse all jobs ›
Much cheaper & more effective than TES or the Guardian. Reach the audience you really want to apply for your teaching vacancy by posting directly to our website and related social media audiences.