Bring your Economics Classroom Right Up-to-date with the UK Economy Chart Room 2012
An updated and thoroughly revised UK Economy Chart Room poster set is now available for immediate dispatch
The aim of these posters is to provide teachers with a set of colour A3 data charts offering students a sense of how the figures have moved over recent years but also bringing them up to speed with the latest developments.
The sixteen charts in the latest edition of UK Chartroom cover the following data series:
- Tracking the Economic Cycle
- Components of Aggregate Demand
- Base Rates, GDP growth and Inflation
- Real Value Added in Selected Industries
- RPI and CPI Inflation rates
- The Cost of Borrowing in the UK
- Sterling Exchange Rate and the Trade Balance
- Household consumption and the savings ratio
- Unemployment rates - claimant count and LFS Regional unemployment rates in the UK
- Unemployment in selected OECD countries
- UK Fiscal Balance and Economic Growth
- UK Bonds, Government Borrowing & the Output Gap
- Yields on 10 Year Bonds - A European Perspective
- Balance of Payments on Current Account
- Estimated Trend Growth Rates
These posters make an ideal classroom resource and can be referred to many times during an AS or A2 macro course.
A complete set of A3 posters together with a digital copy of each is available for just £20.
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|