Here is an online quiz which tests knowledge of the basics of earthquakes. It asks questions such as:
- The point directly above the focus of an earthquake is known as the?
- Which is a primary effect of an earthquake?
- Which is a secondary effect of an earthquake?
- How can people prepare for earthquakes?
- Which scale measures the amount of energy released by an earthquake?
- Which scale measures the amount of damage inflicted by an earthquake?
blog comments powered by Disqus
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|