Get Summer 2014 Right First Time with tutor2u Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops
Last week, I was privileged to deliver our first ever Wow Economics events in both Edinburgh and Cardiff. The day-long CPD event had the usual mix of fantastic teacher-designed resources and delegate interaction. We showcased a good selection of our 50+ resources and discussed how they could be used and adapted. We covered a good range of topic matters both in the micro and macro field of economics along-side activities aimed at engaging learners and promoting strong assessment techniques.
The good news is that the same event is coming back for further outings in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Dubai as well as arriving for the first time in Singapore and Belfast. The dates are:
Dubai 05/03/2014 & 06/03/2014
Singapore 10/03/2014 & 11/03/2014
Some of the fantastic delegate feedback can be found on the Good CPD guide by clicking here.
Bookings for the upcoming events can found here.
Look forward to seeing you in the very near future!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Dates and Locations
AS & A2 Economics - Microeconomics: Markets & Market Failure (Unit 1), Business Economics (Unit 3)
- Monday 20 January 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Tuesday 21 January 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Wednesday 22 January 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Thursday 23 January 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Friday 24 January 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
AS & A2 Economics - Macroeconomics: National & International Economy (Unit 2), Global/International Economy (Unit 4)
- Tuesday 25 March 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Wednesday 26 March 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Thursday 27 March 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Friday 28 March 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Tuesday 1 April 2014 - Gateshead (Metro Centre)
- Wednesday 2 April 2014 - Leeds (The Light)
- Thursday 3 April 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
Post-Easter (AS Economics Units 1&2 Combined; Global/International Economy (Unit 4))
- Monday 28 April 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Tuesday 29 April 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Wednesday 30 April 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Friday 2 May 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|