Economics CPD Courses Coming up this Term!- Book Your Places Now!
Here is a series of links to recently available resources on international financial flows and their impact on growth and development
· A new Africa: are current development models still viable? (Guardian, December 2012)
· Africa must do more to profit from China (BBC news, viewpoint, Solange Guo Chatelard, May 2012)
· Africa: The infrastructure that actually drives growth (BBC World Business, July 2012)
· China and Africa look to boost trade (BBC news, video, July 2012)
· China at the centre of global illegal timber trade, NGO says (Reuters, November 2012)
· China defends Africa economic and trade role (BBC news, December 2010)
· China in Africa: Partner or plunderer? (BBC Africa Debate 55 mins, May 2012)
· Free trade: Way ahead ‘is openness, not protectionism’ (FT, May 2012)
· Growing Africa 'must diversify' (BBC World Business, May 2011)
· Millennium development goals (Guardian news articles on progress towards MDG targets)
· Millennium Development Goals (World Bank Home)
· Protectionism – is it on the way back? (BBC news, September 2012)
· Protectionism in West may push Chinese investors elsewhere-bank chief (Reuters, November 2012)
· Tackling Africa's economic problems (BBC World Business, May 2011)
FOR MORE REVISION SUPPORT FROM THE TUTOR2U TEAM...
Use the following class codes to join our Zondle revision classes:
Economics: AS Micro 290-66327 AS Macro 290-66328 A2 Micro 290-66329 A2 Macro 290-66330
AQA AS/A2 Business: BUSS1 290-66325 BUSS2 290-66326 BUSS3 290-66323 BUSS4 290-66322
Economics CPD Courses in June 2014 - Book Your Places Now!
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|