Get Summer 2014 Right First Time with tutor2u Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops
It’s here! Version 1 of our new revision app, marking tutor2u’s first steps into mobile learning. Details below about the new App, how to get hold of it, what you can do with it and our development plans.
Download links for the tutor2u App
The app is available right now from for Android and Apple device users: download it from:
The aim of the tutor2u revision app is to provide learners and teachers with an engaging platform for mobile learning.
Back in the summer of 2011, tutor2u took an equity investment in a games-based learning platform called Zondle and since then substantial investment has been made in developing the platform for use in mobile learning. We’re using Zondle as the software which powers our App - so to make the most of the App, you’ll need to register for free at Zondle.
Version 1 of the App provides users with a range of options for accessing Zondle-powered topics.
As we develop new learning material, we’re grouping topics together in “Zondle Packs”. Like most things from tutor2u, many of these Zondle Packs will be free. Other Zondle Packs which are developed for specific exam units will be available for purchase for a small, one-off payment. You’ll be able to see all the available Zondle Packs at the top of the App welcome screen when you login.
Once you’ve accessed a Zondle Pack, all the topics contained in it are available for you to play - whether you access them using your mobile device, online at Zondle.com or if the topic is embedded in the tutor2u website. Play each topic as normal; your scores and progress are tracked as normal.
We’ve created a whole range of new games which you can choose to play any topic. So, if you fancy trying the Biz Quiz questions by playing Space Destroyer, Nappy Attack, Puck Puzzler or Fuzzball Fling, you can! Again and again!
Of course this is our first App and we’re keen to get your views on your experience of using it and how it might be developed over the coming weeks.
Version 2 is already in development and will incorporate full access to the tutor2u subject blogs.
Please do contact us with your feedback on the App and we’ll do our best to take your comments and suggestions into account.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Dates and Locations
AS & A2 Economics - Microeconomics: Markets & Market Failure (Unit 1), Business Economics (Unit 3)
- Monday 20 January 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Tuesday 21 January 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Wednesday 22 January 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Thursday 23 January 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Friday 24 January 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
AS & A2 Economics - Macroeconomics: National & International Economy (Unit 2), Global/International Economy (Unit 4)
- Tuesday 25 March 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Wednesday 26 March 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Thursday 27 March 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Friday 28 March 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Tuesday 1 April 2014 - Gateshead (Metro Centre)
- Wednesday 2 April 2014 - Leeds (The Light)
- Thursday 3 April 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
Post-Easter (AS Economics Units 1&2 Combined; Global/International Economy (Unit 4))
- Monday 28 April 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Tuesday 29 April 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Wednesday 30 April 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Friday 2 May 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|