Get Summer 2014 Right First Time with tutor2u Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops
- Hakitzu is the first in a series of products that will challenge the way children learn. Kuato is committed to empowering young people with the skills and understanding they will need to succeed in their world.
On the occasion of the launch, Frank Meehan, founder and CEO, Kuato Studios said
"Code is the essential tool for our age, yet traditional teaching methods haven't 'broken through' in helping learners master coding skills. We listened to kids who said they wanted more than the flat, text-based interfaces of today -- and built Hakitzu for them. The key to making learning fun for kids today is to make it social, exciting, challenging and graphically rich."
David Miller, chief education architect, Kuato Studios added
"Learning to code unlocks a whole new sphere of creativity for young people. It's a universal language that challenges the mind while developing confidence and real-world skills. Hakitzu offers kids a wonderful learning-by-doing opportunity; they get to interact with code in a fun and interactive environment."
Kuato Studios is a learning company building fun and interactive products that inspire kids to learn the new skills of the future. Kuato Studios was founded in 2012 by the creators and investors behind Siri, to disrupt, innovate and lead the education market, and is working on integrating the latest cutting edge technology, like next generation conversation AI from SRI International, into a smart tutoring platform. Beginning in March 2013 with the release of Hakitzu, a game that teaches coding skills and problem solving, Kuato Studios will release a suite of learning products that enhance and support learning in many curriculum areas.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Dates and Locations
AS & A2 Economics - Microeconomics: Markets & Market Failure (Unit 1), Business Economics (Unit 3)
- Monday 20 January 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Tuesday 21 January 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Wednesday 22 January 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Thursday 23 January 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Friday 24 January 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
AS & A2 Economics - Macroeconomics: National & International Economy (Unit 2), Global/International Economy (Unit 4)
- Tuesday 25 March 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Wednesday 26 March 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Thursday 27 March 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Friday 28 March 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Tuesday 1 April 2014 - Gateshead (Metro Centre)
- Wednesday 2 April 2014 - Leeds (The Light)
- Thursday 3 April 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
Post-Easter (AS Economics Units 1&2 Combined; Global/International Economy (Unit 4))
- Monday 28 April 2014 - London (Stratford City)
- Tuesday 29 April 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
- Wednesday 30 April 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
- Friday 2 May 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|