Get Summer 2014 Right First Time with tutor2u Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops
A superb, comprehensive teacher and student support pack for the IB Business & Management Case Study on Royal Danish Bearings for exams in May & November 2013:
The Paper 1 Case Study Pack has been produced by Paul Hoang to help colleagues and students in their preparations for the May/November 2013 Paper 1 examination (Royal Danish Bearings).
The comprehensive RDB Case Study Pack resource comprises:
1. Definitions of all the key terms in the case study. Over 120 key terms/phrases have been identified and defined in the context of the Royal Danish Bearings case study.
2. A time line of all events in the case study.
3. A personnel profile of all the people featured in the case study.
4. An applied SWOT analysis of Royal Danish Bearings.
5. A PEST analysis for Royal Danish Bearings.
6. True or False questions – 10 questions each week for 6 weeks to test students’ recall and understanding of the case study.
7. Comprehension quiz questions – 10 short comprehension questions each week for 9 weeks to help students learn the case study.
8. Country context for RDB – Detailed country profiles produced for China, India and Brazil, written in the context of the case study.
9. Exam-style questions with mark allocations, using learning outcomes from the B&M syllabus. Choose from over 230 exam-style questions that can be used for independent or collaborative work, homework, assessments and practise exams.
10. Paper 1 mock exam for both HL and SL, with accompanying mark schemes.
The RDB Case Study Pack is now available to order. International customers will have their resource emailed to them as well as the CD containing the materials.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Business Studies Revision / Exam Coaching Workshops Coming Up:
Thursday 24 April 2014 - Birmingham
Friday 25 April 2014 - London (Stratford City)
Monday 20 January 2014 - London (Stratford City)
Tuesday 21 January 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
Wednesday 22 January 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
Thursday 23 January 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
Friday 24 January 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
Tuesday 25 March 2014 - London (Stratford City)
Wednesday 26 March 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
Thursday 27 March 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
Friday 28 March 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
Tuesday 1 April 2014 - Newcastle (Metro Centre)
Wednesday 2 April 2014 - Leeds (The Light)
Thursday 3 April 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
Post-Easter (BUSS1/BUSS2 Combined & BUSS4)
Monday 28 April 2014 - London (Stratford City)
Tuesday 29 April 2014 - London (Fulham Broadway)
Wednesday 30 April 2014 - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
Thursday 1 May 2014 - Birmingham (Star City)
Friday 2 May 2014 - Manchester (Salford Quays)
Try some of these superb starter activities for Business Studies:
- Anagram Countdown
- Beat the Teacher
- Budget Basket
- Memory Challenge
- Loop Cards
- I'm the Question
- Catchphrase - Say What You See!
- Consider All Possibilities (C.A.P)
- Teacher Talkabout
- Perfect Recall
- Pass the Buck
- What would you have invented?
- These are a few of my favourite things
- Set Your Students the 15 Word Challenge
- Topic Tennis
- What Why Depends - Developing Thinking Skills
|Business Studies Blog||Economics Blog|
|Geography Blog||Politics Blog|
|Give It A Go! Blog||Sociology Blog|
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|