Now available from tutor2u - the home of BUSS4! Author Mark Mitchell (Greenhead College) and Editor Jim Riley (tutor2u) provide students with a step-by-step guide to writing high-scoring essays in Section A and Section B of AQA A2 Business Studies BUSS4.
This guide is provided as a 38 page printable pdf document which may be photocopied and distributed by schools and colleges with a network licence.
BUSS4 is the only exam where students have to demonstrate their understanding of real business world by using a variety of examples from their own research. Writing two 40-mark essays can seems daunting, particularly for students who have not done much extended writing in public exams. However, this step by step guide to essay writing should really help!
The Ultimate Guide to BUSS4 Essay Writing includes a wealth of practical advice for students, including:
- Making the most of the 105 minutes available
- Choosing the essay title from those offered
- Understanding the different requirements of Section A & Section B
- Responding to the trigger words used by the BUSS4 examiner
- Planning an effective essay with a relevant structure
- How to demonstrate application, analysis and evaluation
- The proven approach to writing powerful paragraph points
- What makes good evidence - when and how to use it
- How to avoid the most common errors which lead students to under-perform in BUSS4
The Ultimate Guide to BUSS4 Essay Writing also features several exemplar Section A and Section B essays, highlighting how the techniques explained in the guide have been demonstrated by students.
The Ultimate Guide to BUSS4 Essay Writing is available as a photocopiable digital resource under a network licence. The price of the resource for each subscribing school or college institution is £40 (+VAT).Order online here or by downloading this printable order form
The cameras went behind the scenes at one of tutor2u's exam coaching & revision workshops this summer...
Discover more about our intensive exam coaching & revision workshops desiged to prepare for exams in May & June 2015:
|PowerPoint Lesson Activities||Teacher Conferences & CPD Courses|
|Exam Coaching & Revision Workshops||Pre-release Case Study Toolkits|
|A Level Economics Teaching Support||Resources for Business Studies|