|UK Economy Digital Textbook - Single User
|A major new revision resource for economics students and teachers - the most essential and up-to-date evaluative guide to the UK economy
Price: £10.00£11.75 Including VAT
|All economics students at AS and A2 level are expected to have built a sound knowledge of the main trends and developments in the UK and international economy which have taken place during the last ten years. tutor2u's UK Economy in Focus 2005 is an essential new revision guide that puts the recent performance of the British economy into perspective.
The guide considers a wide range of macroeconomic indicators and considers them in the context of changes in government economic policy. The text contains a lively, insightful commentary that explains how developments in the British economy have been influenced by external factors within a wider European and global economic environment.
The UK Economy in Focus 2005 is richly illustrated with charts that are bang up to date at the time of publication in early April. No other revision guide provides students with such contemporary perspectives just at the right time - the final weeks leading up to the exams in June 2005.
UK Economy in Focus 2005 is divided into the following sections:
- Economic growth and the business cycle
- Consumer spending, borrowing and saving
- Developments in UK industry
- The labour market
- Inflation and Monetary Policy
- Government fiscal policy
- Supply-side performance of the UK economy
- Balance of Payments and the exchange rate
- Britain in a global economic context
- Britain in a European economic context
UK Economy in Focus 2005 also includes a series of supporting materials for teachers and students:
- Summary PowerPoint Presentations on each of the 10 featured topics
- Guided revision questions and answers (see list below)
- Flash-animated charts and JPEG imager versions of the key data used in the guide
|View a sample from this resource (or earlier example if the resource is not yet published)
|View the a summary of the contents of this resource